CENTER FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Center Head/Person In-Charge: Ms Wencel Jean Dacay
Email: [email protected]
The general objective of the Center is to primarily provide AI education to faculty and student researchers, conduct AI-related researches, provide AI-related solutions to industries and the communities. Specifically, the Center aims to:
1. Facilitate trainings/seminars on AI topics.
2. Facilitate the conduct of AI-related researches.
3. Design, develop, patent software/hardware products for transfer and commercialization.
4. Establish an Science & Technology Innovation (STI) ecosystem of Research and Development Institutions (RDIs) and stakeholders.
5. Provide access of equipment, facilities, and other resources to inventors, innovators, and researchers.