Scholarship and Financial Aid for USTP Villanueva
Application for Unity Grantees
- Only for ENROLLED College Students
- Residing in the Second District of Misamis Oriental
- Must not be a beneficiary of any Government Scholarship Grants availed (Unifast TES, LGU Scholarship, Provincial Gov’t Scholarship, National Gov’t Agency Scholarship/Grant)
Requirements and Submission of Documents:
- Certificate of Registration
- Statement of Account
- Valid ID
- Barangay Indigency: Purpose FOR EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE.
- Email a scanned copy or picture of the aforementioned documents
- Send a message to the Facebook Page Congresswoman Juliette Uy using the Subject (UNITY space YOUR TOWN) and at the message section please input your Complete Name, Age, Address, School/University, Course and Year, and Contact Number.
- Subject: UNITY VILLANUEVA
- Name: SILANG, GABRIEL M.
- Age: 23
- Address: Poblacion, Claveria, Misamis Oriental
- School: Tagoloan Community College
- Course and Year: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Second Year
- Contact Number: 09123456789
Email together with the attached documents at: [email protected]
NOTE: If you wish to apply, please wait for their announcement in the Facebook page Congresswoman Juliette Uy of when will the application be open for the next school year.