CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT : [email protected] For those who have multiple first names, use only either one or two of it ([email protected]). Take note of your new E-mail address, its Username, and Password as this will be used as our primary means of communication to you for instructions and updates.
- Scanned copy of all pages of form 138 or report card with current grades in Grade 12 saved in PDF format (for college Freshman)
- Scanned copy of all pages of all pages of Certificate of Grades/Transcript of Records or TOR (for transferee, 2nd courser)
- Scanned copy of photo of previous School ID (front and back part) or Certificate Of Registration For enrollment (for college Freshman, Transferee, 2nd courser)
- 2x2 photo in white background
- Scanned copy of all pages of Birth Certificate (preferably PSA)
- Choose examination type: onsite (USTP Oroquieta caters Onsite Examination ONLY)
- Choose the desired Academic Year and Term.
- Choose the desired School Campus. ...
- Choose the application type:
- 2nd Courser
- Earning Units
SY 2020-2021 FIRST SEMESTER
- MAY 3-MAY 21, 2021 Application Duration for First Batch of Applicants
- MAY 31, 2021 Cut off Date for Testing for SECOND BATCH
- JUNE 1-22, 2021 Application Duration for Second Batch of Applicants
- JUNE 30, 2021 Cut off Date for Testing for SECOND BATCH
- JULY 1-19, 2021 Application Duration for Third Batch of applicants
- JULY 26, 2021 Cut off Date for Testing for THIRD BATCH
FREE TUITION and MISCELLANEOUS FEES
NEWS AND EVENTS
THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR'S CORNER
About the Campus Director
DR. GLORIMER LUMACTUD CLARIN is the Campus Director of USTP Oroquieta, Misamis Occidental. He graduated with the degrees of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education (BSIEd) major in Industrial Arts, Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) major in Industrial Arts, and Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) major in Educational Management. He teaches professional education courses in the undergraduate. He is involved in the external assessment of State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) as an accreditor under the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP) since 2010.
USTP OROQUIETA CAMPUS TOUR
The USTP Career Center guides the students in identifying career opportunities that will match with their skills, interests, personality and values leading to meaningful and purposeful contribution to the global industry.