ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) is a four-year degree program that focuses on the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies in planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing, administering, and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to meet an organization’s needs. Graduates of this program will be able to address a variety of user needs involving the selection, development, application, integration, and management of computing technologies within a company.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program, graduates are:
1. Proficient in the IT field and able to engage constantly in technological and professional advancement by pursuing a higher academic level and practicing quality improvement in their career and personal lives.
2. Competent in generating new ideas and innovations in Information Technology with more emphasis on technopreneurship, management, IT solutions and the likes through research collaborations.
3. Practicing professionals in the field of Information Technology who can contribute significantly to human development, socio-economic transformation, and patriotic initiatives.
- Web and Applications Developer
- Junior Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Junior Information Security Administrator
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Assistant
- Technical Support Specialist
- QA Specialist
- Systems Analyst
- Computer Programmer
For further inquiries, please get in touch with:
ENGR. JONIKO ANGELO L. MEDINA
Chairperson, Department of Information Technology
University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines
Mobod, Oroquieta, Misamis Occidental
© University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines 2021