USTP Panaon welcomes newly hired Non-Teaching Personnel
By Jenefer T. Cobrado, RPm, USTP Panaon Human Resource Management Officer I
On January 11, 2024, the USTP System President, Dr. Ambrosio B. Cultura II, presided over the oath-taking ceremony of the six (6) newly hired non-teaching personnel of the University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines (USTP) in Panaon, Misamis Occidental, held at the USTP Training Center.
The newly hired personnel of the USTP Panaon are the following:
- Mr. Rolly G. Cuaresma – Administrative Officer III – Cashier II
- Ms. Jenefer T. Cobrado – Administrative Officer II – HRMO I
- Ms. Angeles S. Paza – Administrative Aide VI – Clerk III
- Mr. Jhaziel Bren G. Lapura – Administrative Aide VI – Clerk III
- Mr. Bryan G. Tamayo – Administrative Aide VI – Clerk III
- Ms. Joymae M. Eltagon – Administrative Aide VI – Clerk III
- Ms. Reysan D. Toylo – Administrative Aide VI – Clerk III
The ceremony was held after the joint consultative meeting of the University System President with the USTP Oroquieta and the USTP Panaon regular and contract-of-service (COS) faculty and staff.
The USTP Panaon extends its warmest congratulations and welcome to its newly hired personnel!