The general objective of the Center is to primarily provide AI education to faculty and student researchers, conduct AI-related researches, provide AI-related solutions to industries and the communities. Specifically, the Center aims to:
- Facilitate trainings/seminars on AI topics.
- Facilitate the conduct of AI-related researches.
- Design, develop, patent software/hardware products for transfer and commercialization.
- Establish a Science & Technology Innovation (STI) ecosystem of Research and Development Institutions (RDIs) and stakeholders.
- Provide access of equipment, facilities, and other resources to inventors, innovators, and researchers.