USTP Jasaan TCM students begin In-Campus Immersion
By USTP Jasaan BSTCM 1 Immersionists
On July 10, 2023, the Technology Communication Management first-year students of USTP Jasaan started their in-campus immersion together with their ever-dynamic Supervisors, Mr. Neljohn Michael Acenas and Mr. Reymark Malinda, who supervised the TCM-IA and TCM-1B, respectively.
Before the in-campus immersion officially started, their supervisors introduced the immersionists to their respective heads and offices. The TCM first-year students were divided into two sections, TCM-1A and TCM-1B. They were also assigned to morning and afternoon shifts.
Following the orientation, the immersionists proceeded to their respective offices to officially begin their work and accomplish the tasks and jobs assigned.
The immersionists were assigned to the following offices:
- Administration and Finance (headed by Mr. Ferdinand M. Oraiz)
- Admission and Scholarship (headed by Ms. Amor G. Quimson)
- Student Affairs (headed by Dr. Bernadette E. Calvo)
- Research Office (headed by Engr. John Mikel M. Acma)
- Sports/Socio-Cultural Division (headed by Mr. Donald N. Dela Cruz)
- Academic Office (headed by Engr. Maricel C. Mandawe)
- Accreditation Office (headed by Mr. John Irwin C. Fabela)
- Extension (headed by Ms. Ruthy Mae B. Valdez)
- ICT (headed by Mr. Jimvy P. Salise)
- Library (by Ms Hazel P. Bacarrisasas)
- STRATCOMM (headed by Mr. Greg C. Pegarro)
The objective of the said activity is to recall lessons and principles learned from pre-requisite courses of In-Campus Immersion and apply them in an actual workplace scenario, demonstrate a desirable attitude during the immersion, describe the process of creating or doing their tasks, and see its relevance for TCM students.
Writers: Shekaina Faith Berou, Catherine Hojas, Analyn Ranin, and Roxzan Signapan