OFFICE OF THE STUDENT AFFAIRS
Driven with ardent desire and passion for service & excellence, the Office of Student Affairs provides services, support, and opportunities to lead the USTP Panaon students’ holistic development ready to face the world of work.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To facilitate accreditation of student organizations, maintain a list of accredited organizations and conduct a regular meeting with the moderators and officers of these organizations to monitor activities and implement new ones.
- To assist the students and student organizations in implementing their approved co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To coordinate with the Prefect of Discipline and Guidance Counselor in supervising students’ behavior and discipline and disseminating the provisions of the student handbook.
- To initiate activities to develop the student’s leadership skills, personality development, and communicative competence in English.
- To promote multicultural sensitivity by training students and student leaders to free them from the limitations of prejudice and intolerance.
- To provide opportunities to students for community service activities and increase their awareness of social and civic responsibility.
- To develop and monitor systems for addressing grievances and disputes by creating a grievance committee to assert the dignity of each individual.
- To establish and maintain communication channels that would inform the whole studentry of campus resources, programs of activities, and university-wide celebrations.
- To conduct and utilize research outputs to determine and assess the effectiveness of student services.
- Freshmen, transferees, and returnees’ orientation
- Culture and arts
- Student organization accreditation
- Issuance of good moral certificate
- Student assistantship program
For further inquiries, please get in touch with:
© University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines 2021